Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm feeling very Asian.


Went to the YaYa's Christmas party at Misti and Nathan's house last night. Also in attendance were Keely, Angie and Heather. Nathan was home but he stayed holed up in a back room. I think he just slept through all our fun! ;-)

It was so much fun to hang out with those gals! They are all so much fun and we spend most of the evening laughing! Ate some wonderful eats including sushi, had some yummy drinks, played a new, fun game called "Partini," played a little guitar and did a little singing. Good times!

I wisely spent the night at Misti and Nathan's house. Today we went out for one of my all time favorite meals: pho'. For those who don't know, pho' is Vietnamese noodle soup and it is simply wonderful, especially after a night of drinking! The healing powers of the soup broth does wonders for the body and soul! We tried a new place called Mr. Pho. It located by the HUGE Asian market on Western. Since I'd never been into an Asian market Misti thought we should go. It was so cool! So many different sights, sounds and smells! I loved it!

We continued our Asian themed outing by getting banh mi sandwiches to go from Banh Mi Ba Le on Classen Blvd. I brought mine home and heated it up for supper and it was sooooo good!!! Next time I'm gonna order it and eat it fresh! I'm sure it will be even better that way!!!

Overall, a great weekend spent with fab friends! As of tonight, all my Christmas gifts are wrapped, tagged and ready to be delivered! Bring on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers!

2 comments:

Angee said...

my divertido! wait... that's spanish, not asian... regardless it WAS fun!

Angee said...

i meant "muy".... not "my"