Thursday, October 16, 2008

POP THE CHERRY!!!

This is my 1st blog ever! So I guess I'm shedding my blogging virginity. Funny, I'm more nervous about this than the actual "first time". I suppose it's because (i hope to god) no one else would ever see or critique my performance of that "first time". I'm fairly comfortable with the fact that no one could possibly have Internet video of my very first 12 minutes of heaven. That was back in the mid-eighties when cell phones were the size of small suitcases. They certainly didn't have cameras. If someone was holding a Polaroid up to the window of that sweet, sweet El Camino of love snapping off shots, good luck! Those windows were foggy. Ahh memories! Anyway, I'm very excited about this little endeavor with my good friend Shay-Shay. I'm sure we may have some embarrassing stories to share, possibly some advice that may help you lead a fuller life, or just some dumb-ass stuff to say that may make you laugh. So, please to enjoy....Opinions,Observations and Other Smart-Ass Remarks!!!!!!
Love ya!
Tlynn

2 comments:

Shayla said...

An El Camino, huh? Much, much sweeter than the front seat of a single cab Chevy truck! Ouch.

slsbury said...

OOOH, El Camino, memories.. It was the perfect vehicle; part car, part truck.