Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey!


Today my cousin Kelsey turns 23 years old!
I'm so proud of this girl! When she was little she was hell on wheels and many of us in the family were unsure as to what she would amount to. She has turned out to be such a great kid!
She went to Murray State and became a veterinary technician. After she got out of school she moved in with me for awhile while she decided if she would like her new job at Marlow Vet Clinic. I was a little unsure about it but it turned out great! We had so much fun together and really became close friends. We had many fun adventures together and we still go out together as much as possible.
She may not know what couscous is, or that England is a country in Europe but to me she is awesome and I love her! Happy birthday Kelsey!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: