Monday, November 23, 2009

Time to say THANKS!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I'm so excited that's it's rolled around yet again! Thought I'd take a minute and say thanks for a few things.

1. My family: I'm so blessed in this department! The older I get the more I realize my family truely is rare in the fact that we're all still so close. Most people I know rarely, if ever, see their cousins on a regular basis. My cousins are like brothers and sisters to me and I've never really known anything different. I also have three of the coolest aunts you could ever ask for! And I don't know what I'd ever do without my parents and my brother and sister. My family is a gift and I love them all dearly!

2. My friends: My life would be quite dull without my crazy group of friends around me! They lift me up when I need lifting and cheer me up when I need cheering!

3. My work: My job as a chiropractic assistant really has changed my life. I look for the good in people because I've learned that when people are hurting it's really hard for them to be nice. I've learned to smile at everyone who walks into my office because I may be the only person who's nice to them all day. A smile can change everything! I work with two AMAZING women who have enriched my life and made me a better person!

Life is good people! I hope you can find something to be thankful for today!

No comments: