Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Just In..........

Howdy ya'll!
I have some blog ideas rolling around in my brain but have yet to actually blog them. Busy time of year!
You may have noticed a recent post about "The Art of Being Single."
As you may have guessed, I did not compose that particular blog entry. Since I am very happy with my Danny, I don't figure I should be writing about the single life!
My good friend Tracey is also a contributor to this blog. The name, in fact, was her idea. We started kicking around the idea of a blog several years ago. I put the blog up on the web and started blogging. Tracey wrote a hilarious blog way back when but we haven't heard much from her lately. I'm happy to say she's back to blogging and hopefully we'll be hearing lots from her!
***Any blog posted by Tracey will be followed by 'contributed by Tlynn4020.' Any blog posted by me will say 'contributed by RedDirtShayla.' I usually sign off with a 'Cheers, Shayla' as well.***
Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!!!!

Cheers!
Shayla

No comments: