Monday, August 17, 2009

Sir Paul!

Tonight is the night! Mom, Aunt Cathy and I are going to see Paul McCartney in Tulsa at the BOK Center! We all went to see him in OKC.....I think that was in 2005.
What a show! I've always liked the Beatles but to actually see Paul McCartney on stage was really something! It really felt like you were witnessing history! Last time we didn't get to sit together but tonight we'll all get to enjoy it together! I love doing this sort of stuff with my Mom and Cathy. I get a kick out of watching them cut up and laughing and, of course, singing along with every song!
Got me to thinking about who all I've seen through the years and who I'd still like to see. I think tops on my list would have to be Paul Simon. I've loved him and his music for many years. I also think Andrea Bocelli would be amazing! What a voice!
What about if you could go back in time and see someone? For me it would be: The Beatles, Waylon Jennings, Conway Twitty, Simon and Garfunkel. What are your thoughts on this subject?

1 comment:

Misti said...

Townes Van Zandt for me!