Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Sunday Blues

I'm not a big fan of Sunday.

I'd have to say Sunday is a lonely day for me. You work all week, play all weekend and then Sunday rolls around. I very much enjoy laying around all day and being lazy but sometimes it just sucks. You'd think after many years of working on the art of being single, lonliness would cease to bother me anymore. I feel very alone on Sunday. Sunday is the day I'm most likely to ponder the fact that I'm still single. And worry about it. And obsess over it. Everyone says the right guy will come along someday. Well, I wish he would hurry up.

Maybe we'll meet on a Sunday.

That would be nice.

2 comments:

cameoblue said...

I am not single. Sundays suck for me too. I have a man who I never see. Which is worse?

I love you, single sister!

Shayla said...

Muah!!!!